In a recent Lodging Magazine article, APT Senior Vice President Maryam Wehe discusses the top trends facing hotels in 2016. She asserts that 2016 will be all about the guest, as hotels focus on driving loyalty through personalization and compelling rewards, hotel and room layouts that reflect guest lifestyle, and rigorous systems to maintain competitive pricing. Wehe highlights five trends in particular:
- Personalizing the guest experience before, during, and after a stay
- Leveraging loyalty programs for direct bookings
- Seeking differentiation amidst brand proliferation
- Competing in the sharing economy
- Revamping Revenue Management
Click here to read the full article.